Going away? Let us take care of your dog, cat, rabbit or pocket pet.
At Oyster Bay Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages
- Daily Exercise (includes three walks per day and play time in yard)
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
Pets with Special Needs, Diets and Medications welcomed.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites
Please feel free to drop off your pet's vaccine history prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!